OUI Defense Lawyers and Criminal Attorneys in Southern Maine
John Webb and his three skilled criminal defense attorneys in southern Maine focus on getting our clients facing criminal prosecution the best outcome for their criminal case. With law offices in Saco and Portland, our attorneys take cases throughout southern Maine.
Our Maine attorneys defend a broad spectrum of criminal cases. Whether your charges involve drunk driving, drugged driving, vehicular manslaughter, drug possession cases, domestic violence, or handling a license suspension issue before the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, our Maine lawyers are ready.
Our commitment to you begins with an initial, free consultation with one of our criminal defense attorneys.
Motor Vehicle Offenses
In addition to Operating Under the Influence (OUI), the criminal defenders at Webb Law Firm are also experienced at handling misdemeanor and felony cases involving:
- Vehicular manslaughter
- Criminal speed
- Driving to Endanger
- Eluding or attempting to elude a police officer
- Failure to stop for a police officer when signaled to do so
- Operating after revocation
- Operating after suspension
- Leaving the scene of an accident (hit and run)
- Failure to report a motor vehicle accident involving bodily injury or property damage
- Operating without a license.
It is critical that you take these charges seriously and consult with an experienced defense attorney to understand your rights and options. Call Webb Law Firm at (207) 283-6400 for your free consultation.