Maine OUI & DWI Criminal Defense Attorney Katherine M. Campbell
Katherine M. Campbell is a criminal defense attorney working as an Associate Attorney at Webb Law Firm in Saco, Maine. Ms. Campbell graduated summa cum laude from the University of Maine Honors College in Orono, and earned a double major in Anthropology and Political Science. She was also a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Trial attorney
- Born: Bangor, Maine
- Residence: Portland, Maine
- Licensed to practice in both state and federal courts in Maine
After graduating from the University of Maine, Attorney Campbell went on to the University of Maine School of Law in Portland, Maine where again she graduated with honors. During my time in law school, I was selected to be on both the Moot Court Team and the Ocean and Coastal Law Journal.
I also had a two-year internship with the Penobscot County District Attorney’s Office where I spent my second year trying numerous cases including both bench and jury trials as a Student Attorney. I then spent the entirety of my last year of law school working as a Student Attorney in the Cumberland Legal Aid Clinic where I handled a number of cases involving criminal, juvenile, and family law. During my final year of law school, I also interned for Webb Law Firm and continue to work there as an Associate Attorney today.
- Intoxilyzer 8000 Operator’s Course, 2017 Portland, ME
- National College for DUI Defense (NCDD)
- Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Maine State Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association